Pursuant to national and european legislation on the protection of personal data, by which we mean the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (GDPR), the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, as well as any other legislation on the protection of personal data applicable in Italy, including the provisions of the Guarantor, hereinafter for brevity also the “Privacy Law”.
Sit S.p.A. takes the protection of your personal data seriously. The principles outlined below are the cornerstones of Sit S.p.A.’s approach with respect to the privacy issue.
Your personal data will be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- collected for the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes referred to in the following paragraph and subsequently processed in ways compatible with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and updated in case of need. In this regard, Sit S.p.A. undertakes to take all appropriate measures to ensure the timely correction and / or deletion of inaccurate data with respect to the purposes for which they are processed;
- kept in a form that allows your identification for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed;
- processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection, through appropriate technical and organizational measures, from unauthorized or illegal processing and from loss, destruction or accidental damage.
CONCEPT OF CUSTOMER DATA
In the framework of this context, the term customer data means the set of information freely released by the user-customer or potential user-customer in the appropriate forms on the website www.sitgroup.it. These data also include some identifying elements relating to ordinary and legal e-mail addresses, mobile telephone numbers and domicile necessary for the completion of the sales process or in any case for the acquisition of the customer’s interest. As regards the type of information acquired, it should be noted that they refer only to what is contained in the corresponding sessions of the site www.sitgroup.it. Data other than those published online are not processed and stored.
Pursuant to the privacy legislation, Sit SpA Viale dell’Industria 31-33, EMAIL ADDRESS email@example.com, NUMBER + 39 0498293111 P.Iva / CF: 04805520287, as “Controller” of the processing, is required to provide you with information regarding the use of your personal data.
Requests for the exercise of the rights provided for by the privacy legislation may be submitted in writing to the aforementioned email address.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data are processed as part of the normal activity of Sit S.p.A, for the following purposes:
a. execution of obligations deriving from contracts stipulated with Sit S.p.A., and / or fulfillment, before the conclusion of the contract, of specific requests from the data subject;
b. fulfillment of obligations established by law, regulations or community legislation;
c. other activities of Sit S.p.A., carried out by letter, telephone, advertising material, automated communication systems, newsletters etc., in relation to which the data subject has the right to give his consent or not.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of personal data connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned registered office and are handled by the controller who provides both to make certain graphic changes and to manage, check, update the items and sales. For the sake of transparency, it should be noted that the domain is supported by an external provider which is responsible for its operation and security and which, in the event of violations, is subject to the responsibilities dictated by specific industry regulations.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
WEB surfing data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (eg . successful, error) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website www.sitgroup.it.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
The type of information is however of a common personal type as defined by art. 4 of Regulation no. 679/2016 and are processed only by the owner both in paper form and with the aid of electronic tools. The processing operations of these data are related exclusively to the purpose of responding to the information highlighted by users, to allow the normal conclusion of the sale of the product and are in no way communicated or disseminated to third parties. It should be noted that with regard to their conservation, the data are kept only for the time necessary for the accomplishment of the same purpose and are subsequently deleted. It should be noted that in the event that relations with the user arise, it will be our responsibility to request consent for the use of the e-mail address for commercial communications and / or information in general.
The information released is acquired and managed exclusively by this company in compliance with the principles of data integrity and confidentiality. With the exception of certain marketing operations, customer data is used exclusively for the purposes and activities related to the IT services provided by this company.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from what is specified for web surfing data, the user is free to provide personal data by writing to the e-mail address indicated in the appropriate box for requesting information or other communications. For the sake of completeness, it should be noted that in some cases, not subject to the ordinary management of this site, the Authority may request news and information pursuant to the Privacy Law, for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data; in these cases, the reply is mandatory under penalty of an administrative sanction. In the case of sending the curriculum, the User is required to indicate the authorization to process the data contained in the curriculum in order to allow this company the correct acquisition and any expression of interest.
DATA IN THE SOCIAL NETWORK
Sit spa specifies that no User data processing activity is carried out on the Company Facebook page; the only information concerns the click that is performed for the necessary connection to the social network page. No traceability of the User’s personal data is performed. Therefore, Sit spa is not responsible for any processing of personal data deriving from the technical characteristics of Facebook for which reference is made to the site itself to find any information.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Sit S.p.A. informs you that your data will in no way be disclosed or communicated to third parties.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Finally, we inform you that the privacy legislation gives the data subject the possibility to exercise specific rights. In particular, the data subject can:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form, and a copy of the data processed;
- request information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing as well as the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools, in the event that your data is collected from third parties
- obtain the correction or integration of your personal data without undue delay.
- obtain the cancellation of your personal data, without undue delay, in the cases and for the effects of current legislation
- obtain blocking, transformation into anonymous form and other forms of limitation of processing in the cases provided for by law
- oppose the processing of your personal data. In particular, it may object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority to report the illegitimate use of your personal data.
For the sake of transparency towards users, it should be noted that this policy may be subject to periodic review in order to protect the right of each subject to correct management of their data.